Milestone functions with advocates and plaintiffs to execute policies for long-term planning. Their creative techniques for settlement planning result in customized economic outcomes and benefit the expansion of potential for the country’s highest believed Trial lawyers.
For forthcoming women prosecution lawyers, the power of settlement planning is now available by Milestone and parked at your doorstep.
Windfalls of scholarship:
• Milestone founded the Trial LawHER Scholarship to support a rising 3-year female law student to accomplish her objective of serving as a plaintiff trial lawyer.
• The scholarship aims to boost a growing woman leader in the plaintiff trial lawyer space and prepare coming trial lawyers about the significance and consequence of settlement planning.
• The scholarship is a one-time grant of $10,000.00 to be utilized for the last year of law school for the student.
• It is a step in concern of gender equity in the lawful space.
• The recent process application form is available and will stay available through July 3rd. For further communication or application, explore the scholarship provider’s main website.
• A call for all desiring women trial lawyers.
• THE SUBMISSION WINDOW IS OPEN and will continue available through 11:59 pm ET on Wednesday, August 31, 2022.
• A U.S. resident or stable resident.
• Student of a 3L law school project for the fall 2022 semester.
• Has gold academic standing.
• Has a plan to become a plaintiff trial lawyer.
They implore that suitable nominees submit a 1,500- to 2,000-word essay analyzing the significance of settlement planning in the context of our civil justice system. Additional expected elements contain a video submission, a letter of proposal from a law lecturer, and GPA and test scores.